Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stroll N' Strut

I am wearing a city scape dress (which I LOVE) underneath my sheer top and black skinny belt. I went with a peplum effect with the belt around the top. I love this outfit because of the way it plays so well with proportion.

I had absolutely so much fun rocking this outfit for a fashion show called Stroll N Strut. The fashion show was a benefit show for a boy who is very sick up in Kansas City. The aim of the fashion show was to raise money for his hospital bills and cost of medicine.

Please send your love and prayers for him and his family.

With Love,
Allison

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City Scape Dress: WetSeal

Verse to read: Phillipians 4: 6 & 7

No comments:

Post a Comment