Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Fell Asleep Amid The Flowers


Hey! So... I've started to become serious about modeling. I always knew that I wanted to to do some sort of modeling. And now.. I am! I already have a few shoots scheduled and I am excited! I've set up this blog so that I may journal my thoughts and hopefully others will get inspired to follow their dreams! A couple inspirations of mine are Rachel Lynch, from Ihateblonde.com, and HIGHHEELSSUICIDE.com. They have inspired me to make my dreams come true! What a beautiful day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dress: Maggie Sottero


Have a listen to: Daydream In Blue - I Monster

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment